Freitag, 3. Mai 2013

Scissors Sister


.
I had breakfast while I started the computers and switched them off somewhere in the early evening. I knew that cutting would be time consuming but it even took more time than expected. Before I started with the actual work in Premiere I had to finish some graphs in Photoshop. I found out that we had no startscreen so far so I created one. I hope the others will like it but I had a very short conversation with LeighAnn and she didn't complain so I think it will be okay.

It was good that I had two screens so could I work simultaneous. I had a look at the text on my computer and arranged the scences with text and music on Ninas. I like to watch tv shows next to working cause the bring a nice chilled athmosphere. I decided for the Big Bang Theory. I already know most of the episodes and so I dont have to take care on the pictures. Actually watching/listening to other filmstuff is a bit irritating when you have to focus on cutting. I had to switch off the sound when I made the excat cuttings. At some points where we had a looooong sequence but only short text a became a bit desperate. The girls did an amazing job with the text but it was so hard work to do. It felt a bit like the want me to do some mirecals and it always leaves this bad taste in your mouth when you have to remove nearly whole scences cause of time limitations. Anyway. The first rawcut of the whole video is done. The quality of the sound is not perfect but I'll ask Thomas to take care about it. There are also 2 or 3 graphs missing but most of the work is done.

After the work I had to do...I made another short videocut for a project long time ago.


Sure it has nothing to do with our project but it really showed me how bad my skills were a year ago behind the camera and also in telling the actors what to do. It feels good in some way to see that I improved at least a bit and its also fun to see that you get more clue in a new programme and the outcome becomes better and better.

So loooong day...now all the scissors are stump and my eyes look like squares. Good night Princes of Maine, Kings of New England.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen