Mittwoch, 10. April 2013

Videoshooting

I got up very early. I had bad headaches the day before and wanted to fix some things I couldn't finish on monday. I had prepared the equippement the day before. Recharged the batteries and remove all pictures from the memory cards. I m not used to film with my "baby" but I hoped that it would work. I decide to bring along my 18-55, 28-75, 8 and 50mm lenses and also my tripod. 
When I got up it was extremly foggy and I was really afraid that we had to cancel our shooting but then the sun came out and we had best conditions. 

We met at the cathedral with LeighAnn and Nina who had breakfast before together. Together we started to look for an open entrance door to shoot the first scene but all doors seemed to be closed. I had the idea to go to the history departement because there the doors would be open for sure. I was right and Thomas did a nice job infront of the camera. We went back to the cathedral and continued with the next scenes. We didn't do this on purpose but for some reasons we filmed all scenes in the order of their appearance in the movie. 

I think all actors and especially Nathi did a great job. Nathi often looks so insecure especially when she has to talk english but I was overwhelmed by her behaviour in front of the camera. She made it really professional.

I was sometimes really stressed and hope that I didn't act to unfriendly to the others. They really expected from me that I have a plan for all scenes and completly know what to do.  I just entered another place and had not even an overview and so I was unable to tell them where to place the camera. Anyway I think we made it in some way.
 
We finished the shooting with a lunch at Arken and decided to meet again on thursday to discuss the cutting. Nathi, Nina, Thomas and I also had a little sighting of the raw material.We classfied some of the videos and told each other which one we liked best and what are nice "making-of/out-take"scenes.

I also tried to prepare the cutting-programme at my computer but for some reasons it crashed down 3 times. Maybe it has to do with the main storage. Ill try to fix it so that we can work on properly on thursday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen