Montag, 8. April 2013

Tell me why...I don't like mondays

Monday is not my favourite day of the week but I'm usually not one of those people who complain about it all the time. Today we had a very early meeting at 9 o'clock to browse through the storyboard and fix details for the videoshooting. 
We met in the cafeteria of the school of economics. We started to "walk through" our storyboard and also discussed the graphs we want to include in our video. I was the responsible one for the storyboard but it was so hard do decided what we want to do in a certain way. I had done the first pages but the middlepart was empty cause I needed feedback of the group. The final scene was also a bit unclear and we decided to it the next day spontaneously.

We made the "casting" and decided that Nathi would be the mainactress playing the tourist using our tracker. Thomas would be the local one and Nina and LeighAnn would be the other tourists. I dont like to be in front of the camera. I think I always look so ugly and fat and behave like a troll so its fine for me to be behind the lense. 
We were a bit worried about the weather because we had snow and fog on sun- and monday and thought that we maybe had to cancel the shooting because of bad conditions. We decided to stay in contact and to shoot at least the first scene for the video to be able to show something to our professor on friday.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen