Sonntag, 17. März 2013

Crash

I was just finishing my summary of the chapter I had to present to the other. Text about pori and my research paper was done and uploaded to wikiversity. Just clicked the "save" button after two hours of writing and was so glad that another point on my to-do-list would finally be done. But it came different. There was an error on the page. I was kicked out of the system and the article dissapeared. I tried to login again but failed. Also that damn password recovery was a mess and nothing worked. But the worst thing is that not only my lasted text but all of my writings got deleted...I hope this can be fixed otherwise this is quite a disaster for me. I tried to contact the helpdesk of the page - no luck at all. I also contacted the professor but no solution in sight right now. Lets hope the best but its really disturbing my concentration for other things I have to do....

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen