Mittwoch, 13. Februar 2013

Start

Today we had the first meeting for our course about Social Media Production. I guess the system in Finland is quite different to the one we have in Austria. Its more open which is good i think but its also a bit challenging for use because we have to get used to this new FREEDOM.

When I got asked what Id like to work on i was like...yeah...let me think about..ehm...yeah...gimme...a second...ehm ...a minute...ehm...an hour...maybe two days. I guess as always my frist ideas go into my favourite theme: Photography. I think that a combination of producing photography and creating some sort of reproduction of cultural heritage could be a nice idea to work on. Its a very wide field so Id have to shrinken it for sure but its a nice starting point.

Today we had our first meeting with the professor but later on we also had our first ones as studentgroup. Leigh Ann showed us the libaries at university and we ended up having some coffee/tea in the city libary and discussing a bit about how we can all go on. I liked the architecture of the building it reminded me a bit on the old buildings in Graz but the interieur was quite modern and they had a huge selection of books and a very charming athmosphere that really invites people to sit down and read there. We all got a card for the libary and I want to check the online catalogue later on.

So far we set up the next meeting for our group which will be next wednesday....

so long and thanks for all the fish

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen